Here is a list of things I am quite enamored by as of late:
1. Coffee-one cup of straight black coffee has seriously brightened my days (and nights…). It is a bit unsettling knowing that I am awake because of caffeine and not the natural will of my body.
2. Asics Running Shoes-I want to wear them every single day.
3. Taiko– Smashing loud drums and doing awesome batchi (drum stick) tricks rock. (See previous post) You all better be coming to my concert: Friday, December 3-8PM. Plus my arms are super buff right now.
4. Toasted blueberry bagels or blueberry muffins-seriously irresistible breakfast/brunch food. With a cup of hot coffee at hand, this totally makes my day.
5. My rainboots-puddle splashing and kicking up water make rainy days less depressing.
6. Yogurt and granola, especially Fage with Bear Naked-if anyone has eaten with me at Usdan, you know that I will get a bowl at every and any meal. I can seriously eat a whole container of Fage and a bag of Bear Naked in one sitting. Don’t tempt me.